The theoretical and conceptual framework was clarified primarily with
respect to the understanding and use of terms such as property rights,
customary rights, access rights, etc.
1) 6 Phd students graduated (2 from VNUA)
2) 2 workshop (an international REDD+ seminar and a final project
3) 10 co-authored publications in international journals
4) 15 co-authored presentations of papers at international and regional
conferences and workshops.
5) 1 academic book published on REDD+ social safeguards, governance and
6) 2 policy Briefs distributed at COP meetings, REDD+ policy meetings,
and to UN REDD and FCPF working groups at national (ministerial) level
7) Policy briefs in Vietnamese for distribution at national level
8) Returns of results to communities