The Faculty of Engineering was established in 1958. It has 8 departments and one workshop: Mechanical Technology; Vehicle and Energy Engineering; Engineering Mechanics; Agriculture Machine; Food Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electric Power Systems; Automation; and Mechanical and electrical workshop
Faculty Management Board
Total: 67 persons of which
By academic title:
Assoc. Prof: 7 persons.
By academic degree
- PhD: 21 persons;
- MSc: 42 persons;
- BA: 4 persons.
Undergraduate programs (5 years)
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Rural Industry and Works;
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology;
- Automobile Engineering Technology.
Master programs (1.5 ÷ 2 years)
- Mechanical Engineering (application-oriented course);
- Electrical Engineering (application-oriented course).
- Mechanical Engineering (research-oriented course);
- Electrical Engineering (research-oriented course).
Doctoral programs (3 ÷ 4 years)
R & D Focus
- Farm machinery (soil cultivation, planting, harvesting);
- Post-harvest engineering and food processing machinery;
- Irrigation and drainage engineering;
- Alternative energy utilization;
- Agricultural mechanization and automation;
- Agricultural electrification and automation;
- Rural industry and construction.
Tel: + 84 – 24 - 6261 7699