The Faculty of Fisheries has 3 departments: Aquaculture Farming, Aquaculture Nutrition and Feed, and Environmental and Fish Pathology. The missions of faculty are: (1) Promote training, develop and provide high quality human resources for aquaculture sector; (2) Organize, implement scientific research and and promote application into production in aquaculture, and (3) Provide training courses, scientific services, consulting, technology transfer in aquaculture sector.
Faculty Management Board
Teaching staff: 16 persons of which
- Assoc. Prof: 2 persons.
- PhD: 4 persons;
- MSc: 9 persons;
- BSc: 1 person
Supportive Staff: 13 persons
- MSc: 3 persons;
- BSc: 9 person
- Others: 1
- Aquatic Pathology
- Aquaculture (research-oriented course)
R & D Focus
- Research and develop high-tech farming models
- Research and develop new aquatic feeds
- Research and develop new methods for environmental and fish health management
- Research and develop fish vaccination
- Provide consultancy services and transfer scientific and technological achievements, provide consultancy services related to food safety related to aquatic origin
- Testing new ideas in farming technics, new species breeding, evaluate new aquatic feeds, and environmental and disease management.
- As a connector between graduated students, staff, farmers, business organizations to promote scientific research and technology transfer in aquaculture.