The Faculty of Information Technology (FITA) was established in 2005. FITA has 5 departments: Software Engineering , Computer Science, Applied Maths- Informatics, Mathematics, and Physics.
Missions The Faculty of Information Technology plays an important role in ensuring high quality in education, science technology; consulting and providing information technology solutions.
Faculty management board
Total: 56 persons of which
By academic title:
- Assoc. Prof: 2 person.
By academic degree
- PhD: 12 persons;
- MSc: 38 persons;
- BA: 4 persons.
- 5 computer labs for hand-on training;
- 3 physics laboratories;
Undergraduate programs (4 years; 5 years)
· Information Technology (4.0 years);
· Software Technology (4.0 years);
· Information System (4.0 years);
· Information Security (4.0 years);
· Computer Network and Web (POHE) (5.0 years)
· Software Engineering (POHE) (5.0 years)
· Applied Maths- Informatics (POHE) (5.0 years)
Master program (2 years)
· Information Technology (application-oriented course)
. Information Technology (research-oriented course)
R & D Focus
The faculty focuses on both academic and applied research in terms of Bioinformations, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Agriculture system optimization, Processing and managing data, GIS application, Web technology and others in Agriculture.
Tel: +84-24- 62617701