Office of Training Management is a functional unit to support the university in the following affairs: Developing the training development strategy; Recruiting and Enrollment; Elaborating social need driven training curriculum, planning and organizing training, and managing study of student (from associate to doctoral levels); Organizing training and training management associated scientific research activities; And solving the emerging related issues.
Office Management Board
Office Management Board
a. To make proposals on the followings:
- Training objectives, disciplinary & major structures, training scales and methods;
- The development of training facilities;
- Joint training with internal and external institutions;
- Scientific research, enhancement of the cooperation with provinces and organizations nationwide in training and human resources development as well as scientific research implementation.
b. To manage training plan
- To specify and implement all training and training management related regulations, official/legal documents of the Ministry of Education and Training;
- To develop full training plan;
- To develop joint training programs in collaboration with local and international institutions;
- To collaborate with all faculties of the university in developing all training programs, and monitoring their implementations;
- To design training and examination schedules; to cooperate with related units in organizing examinations including university entrance exam, final exam, graduation, other related exams;
- To manage academic performance, evaluate and test training quality;
- To manage and issue certificates, transcript of records for students;
- To cordinate teaching activities and manage training quality of joint training programs.
c. To manage learners
- To issue official copies of documents and files to learners in accordance with legal regulations;
- To carry out all procedures of enrollment, graduation, university leave, and university transfer;
- To collaborate with banks to provide the bank card for learners in line with the regulations of the MOET;
- To implement policies and regulations issued by the State, and the university on scholarship, tuition fee, commendation and reward as well as discipline to the students;
- To execute scholarship programs and credit programs for students.
OFFICE OF TRAINING MANAGEMENT
- Tel: 84-4.62.617.691; 04.62.617.520; 04.62.617.519
- Fax: 84-4.38276554/ 04.38767365
- Email: email@example.com