Requirements for Admission
International Student Checklist
To apply for studying at Vietnam National University of Agriculture, each applicant should submit 01 set of documents (printed on A4-size paper) listed hereunder to the International Cooperation Office. Documents in languages other than English or Vietnamese must be attached with duly notarized translation into English or Vietnamese. The submitted documents will not in any case be returned to the applicants:
1. Application Form for International Students (Application form to VNUA.doc);
2. Notarized copies of all academic credentials (degrees, diplomas and academic transcripts). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials;
3. A medical examination certificate issued within 6 months from the date of application by competent health authorities of the sending country or by Vietnamese central;
4. The Certificate of English language or Vietnamese language, specify:
- For the student studying training programs in English, non-native English speakers should submit official TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC scores
| Undergraduate Students|| The overall|
| TOEFL iBT|| 71+|
| TOEFL PBT|| 500+|
| TOEFL CBT|| 173+|
| IELTS|| 5.0+|
| TOEIC|| 600+|
- For the student studying in Vietnamese, non-native Vietnamese speakers should submit the duly certified copies of Vietnamese Proficiency Certificates issued by competent educational institutions or internationally recognized certificate of the foreign language to be used for study in Vietnam (if any).
5. A financial statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of semesters of study at Vietnam National University of Agriculture.
6. A photocopy of the information page in your passport with a validity of the expected duration of study in Vietnam or at least 1 year from the expected arrival in Vietnam.
7. The duly certified copies of documents and certificates about the applicant’s aptitude, expertise, research achievements, (if any).
How to Apply
For further information and application submission, please don't hesitate to contact:
International Cooperation Office,
Vietnam National University of Agriculture,
Trau Quy, Gia Lam, Hanoi, Vietnam,
Tel: (+84) 24 362617549/(+84) 24 362617543
Fax: (+84) 24 362617586