FACULTY OF FISHERIES
The Faculty of Fisheries has 3 departments: Aquaculture Farming, Aquaculture Nutrition and Feed, and Environmental and Fish Pathology. The missions of faculty are: (1) Promote training, develop and provide high quality human resources for aquaculture sector; (2) Organize, implement scientific research and and promote application into production in aquaculture, and (3) Provide training courses, scientific services, consulting, technology transfer in aquaculture sector.
Faculty Management Board
Teaching staff: 16 persons of which
1. Assoc. Prof: 2 persons.
2. PhD: 4 persons;
3. MSc: 9 persons;
4. BSc: 1 person
Supportive Staff: 13 persons
1. MSc: 3 persons;
2. BSc: 9 person
3. Others: 1
· Aquatic Pathology.
· Aquaculture (research-oriented course).
R & D Focus
· Research and develop high-tech farming models
· Research and develop new aquatic feeds
· Research and develop new methods for environmental and fish health management
· Research and develop fish vaccination
· Provide consultancy services and transfer scientific and technological achievements, provide consultancy services related to food safety related to aquatic origin
· Testing new ideas in farming technics, new species breeding, evaluate new aquatic feeds, and environmental and disease management.
· As a connector between graduated students, staff, farmers, business organizations to promote scientific research and technology transfer in aquaculture.