Faculty of Social Sciences
The Faculty of Social Sciences was founded as an independent department in 1956. It has 5 departments: Marxism and Leninism; Sociology; Law; Ho Chi Minh Ideology; and Revolutionary Guideline of Communist Party of Vietnam.
| Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty management board
Teaching staff: 37 persons of which
1. Assoc. Prof: 1
2. PhD: 3 persons;
3. MSc: 31 persons;
4. BA: 2 persons.
Supportive Staff: 3
1. MSc: 2 persons;
2. BA: 1 persons
Undergraduate program (4 years)
Political and social courses
The Faculty is responsible for teaching different courses of political and social sciences for undergraduate and postgraduate students of the whole University.
· Economic issues: Economic growth, economic structure changes, industrialization, modernization, economic sustainable development, rural development;
· Social issues: Social equality, urbanization, social changes;
· Political and law issues: Institutions, civil society organizations, village self-organization, Revolutionary Guideline of Communist Party, public policy, law in practice;
· Cultural issues: Village culture, family culture, life style, rural informal norms;
· Rural issues: Agriculture land, rural environment, rural migration, land use, agricultural cooperatives;
· Human development issues: Livelihoods, employment, human resources, capability approach.