EXTERNAL EXPERT ON QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF THE MOTIVE PROJECT: “Monitoring Trends In Vietnamese Employment"
MOTIVE (Monitoring Trends In Vietnamese Employment) is a project funded by Erasmus + Fund of the European Union in the period of 2020-2022, under the coordination of Alma Laurea organization, University of Bologna, Italy. Ít witnessed the participation of 9 universities in Vietnam, including Thai Nguyen University.
Within the framework of the project, Alma Laurea organization announces recruitment of 01 external expert on quality assessment. Details the recruitment content as follows:
1. Job description:
The evaluators are responsible for the design of the assessment, data collection, measurement and reporting. The evaluation is conducted under the guidance of the Project Quality Committee.
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- University degree; a copy of the degree should be attached to the application (with a non-official translation in English);
- Experience in the field dealt by the MOTIVE Project: labor market, graduates tracking and /or Higher Education sector policies for graduates’ employability;
- Experience in projects/policies evaluation;
- Experience in International, EU or National project management;
Knowledge of and experience in the Asian countries, particularly in the Higher Education
system is considered a plus.
The consultancy contract will be awarded at its maximum value of € 9.000 (eventually VAT excluded).
4. Profile required
- Signed applications visit https://bit.ly/2Zrzjck to download.
- Copy of diploma (and translation in English)
- A copy of card or passport.
Deadline for submission to email@example.com is 17:00 on 20/07/2020.
Candidates visit the following address for further information: https://bit.ly/2YSor8k.