INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT
The Institute of Economics and Development (IED) was established in 2007. The functions of the institute include:
· Researching and developing technologies for agriculture and rural economic development as well as resources and environmental economics;
· Operating consulting activities: Resources and environmental economics; projects and activities of rural agricultural development, investigation and rural agricultural development projects;
· Technologies transfer, participating and building links for education, cooperating with other national and international organizations in economics, resources and environmental management as well as rural and agricultural development.
Total: 18 persons of which
1. Prof.Dr: 1 person
2. PhD: 1 person
3. MSc: 2 persons;
4. BA: 13 persons.
5. Other: 1 person
· Rural resources development policy;
· Solutions to develop small and medium enterprises for rural economy development;
· Designing rural planning construction;
· Production development;
· Agricultural extension and technology transfer;
· Production organization in agriculture and in rural regions;
· Layout and residential arrangements (free migration, disaster areas, special difficult areas, and border and island areas).
· Short-term trainings on accounting and production, business planning, with emphasis on small and medium-sized enterprises;
· Training courses on “Tam nong” - Agriculture – Farmer – Rural Area with Institute of Trade of Guangxi University, China.
· Projects at ministerial level:
· Research on rural human resources development policy to the year 2020;
· Research on risk management policy in the swine industry in Vietnam.
· Research on solutions to develop small and medium enterprises for rural economy development in Haiphong by 2020;
· Completion of the new rural development policy in accordance with the conditions of Bac Ninh to the year 2020.
· New models for rural projects in Hanoi, Hung Yen, Hoa Binh, Ninh Binh, and Thai Binh;
· Production development in new rural communes in Thai Binh, and Bac Ninh;
· Development of a set of monitoring and evaluation indicators of population distribution program (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development);
· Renovation and development of form of production organization in agriculture and rural areas.
· Projects at provincial level:
Fax: +84-4-38768 213