ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE OFFICE
I. Functions and Tasks
- Providing complete, comprehensive and accurate data to help the Presidency Board make appropriate decisions in direction, management and administration.
- Proposing the estimation of revenue and expenditure within the budget of management, allocating budget estimates assigned by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA) and adjusting the budget allocation within its authority.
- Organizing the implementation of the assigned budget revenue and expenditure estimates, executing payables on time and fully to the state according to law provisions, ensuring economic expenditures on the right objects and right purposes, managing the state properties at VNUA in accordance with the prescribed regime.
- Guiding and inspecting the record of revenue and expenditures of dependent units (institutes, centers, and companies)
- Strictly abiding the laws on accounting, statistics, reporting, budget settlement and budget disclosure in accordance with the provisions of law, approving the settlement for the dependent units.
- Organizing asset inventory, auditing, maintaining and storing accounting records and documents in accordance with current regulations
- Guiding the staff and students to perform the receivables collection and payment related to training purposes in accordance with regulations.
II. Management Board
Office: First floor, Administration Building, VNUA