Kyungsung University (KU) provides two scholarships for VNUA students to pursue bachelor degree in KU:
VNUA students are accepted for all related training programs of KU in 4 years.
The number of students recommended:
The number of persons who can be recommended is 2.
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly living stipend of 200,000 Korean Won per month
- Working in Korean Language Center or International Office two hours per day
- Students whose nationality is Vietnamese
- Students who are 18 years old or older
- Students who are registered at VNUA
- Students who have completed 12-year education counting from entrance to primary school to graduation from upper secondary school or adding years of study at university
- Students who are recommended by the President of VNUA and one of the highest score student in the entrance exam
- Students who have an outstanding academic record, a condition of good health and good character
- Students who have an ability of English language corresponding to grade IELTS 5.5/TOEFL iBT 80 or Korea language corresponding to grade TOPIK3
- Students who have the desire and the ability to graduate within four years.
- A review of the qualifications of two students is conducted each year. If the academic result of the year is below 3.0/4.5 (GPA), the student will lose his or her qualifications, and consequently, students should serve as model university students at all times.
- Students are requested to take active part in official university events.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Student Application Form
- Reason for Application
- Certificate of upper secondary school graduation
- Certified academic transcript of upper secondary school
- Student registration certificate from VNUA
- Academic transcript from VNUA
- Six facial photographs (4cm*3cm, white background), with one to be affixed to the application form
- Proof of English/Korean Language Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/TOPIK)
- Copy of passport
- Letter of Consent
Where to send documents:
International Cooperation Office, Vietnam National University of Agriculture
Trau Quy Town, Gia Lam District, Hanoi
Telephone: +84 24 6261 7549
Fax: +84 24 6261 7586