INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITY MANAGEMENT AND INVESTMENT OFFICE
The Infrastructure & Facility Management and Investment Office is a functional unit of Vietnam National University of Agriculture to advise and assist VNUA’s President in managing, synthesizing, proposing recommendations, managing land and infrastructure; participate in planning, repairing, upgrading and constructing new infrastructures; offer consultation, carry out procurement and manage equipment; implement equipment and assets maintenance and the landscape improvement.
II. Tasks and rights
1. Managing infrastructure, land, flower gardens and greenery at VNUA; managing and protecting the boundary of the university following the current regulations.
2. Managing the quality and the timely and economical use of electricity and water systems; tracking and notifying other units about the electricity and water consumption and cost monthly.
3. Preparing investment projects and participating in managing investment projects according to their assigned tasks.
4. Planning, implementing anti-degradation of construction works and architecture; maintaining and repairing VNUA’s equipment and assets according to VNUA’s regulations.
5. Coordinating with relevant units to inspect and put into use new construction; repairing, renovating and upgrading works and investment equipment.
6. Participating in land use planning in accordance with the master plan of VNUA, authorized by the President and VNUA to work with relevant agencies to solve land and housing issues in accordance with legal laws.
7. Coordinating with the Office of Finance and Accounting and relevant units to develop plans for procurement of equipment and supplies for the units in VNUA to submit to President for approval and implementation.
8. Periodical inventory of assets, fixed asset liquidation organizations.
9. Coordinating with the Personnel Office to organize a training course on the use and repairing equipment for units.
10. Being a contact point in the organization of personnel with relevant agencies and organizations.
11. Managing it own personnel, recommending needs and coordinating with functional units to participate in the recruitment, training for staff in accordance with current regulations.
12. Managing and using effectively staff and assets in accordance with the legal laws and the university regulations.
13. Performing other duties assigned by the President of the university.
Office Management Board
Office: Second floor - Administration Building - VNUA
Tel: 84-024.62.617.611 or 84-024.62.617.606