The Inspection Office is a functional unit of Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA) to advise and assist VNUA’s President in implementing internal inspection activities within VNUA according to regulations and the current laws to enhance management effectiveness, the quality of education and training, scientific research and technology transfer; organize self-inspection and inspection within VNUA’s management; ensure that VNUA operates in compliance with the current laws.
II. Tasks and Rights
1. Inspecting and examining the implementation of policies and laws on education and training.
2. Inspecting and examining the implementation of teaching objectives, plans, programs, contents and methods, training regulations, regulations on examination, the issuing of diplomas and certificates, the implementation of regulations on curriculum and lectures, financial, property, science and technology management, personnel organization and other necessary conditions to ensure training quality.
3. Inspecting and examining the implementation of laws related to the organization and operation of units, organizations and individuals in VNUA.
4. Assisting the President in the reception of citizens, settlement of complaints and denunciations on VNUA in accordance with the laws on complaints and denunciations.
5. Assisting the President in preventing and combating corruption and wastefulness in VNUA in compliance with the laws.
6. Reporting and summarizing inspection experiences; citizen reception, the settlement of complaints, and the denunciations and anti-corruption activities of VNUA at the request of the VNUA’s President and senior inspectors; proposing amendments and supplements to the State's policies and regulations on education.
7. Acting as a focal point for relevant agencies and organizations according to their assigned functions and tasks.
8. Managing at local level the comprehensive personnel, proposing needs, and coordinating with other functional units to participate in the recruitment, training and retraining of civil servants, employees and employees of the Inspection Office in accordance with current regulations.
9. Effectively managing and using labor and assets assigned in accordance with the law and VNUA.
10. Performing other duties assigned by VNUA president.
III. Management Board
Office: First floor - Administration Building - VNUA